Ideal for many construction and structural applications, our steel sheets for sale are formed through an industrial process.
What are Flat Metal Sheets?
Flat metal sheets are flat and thin to cover large areas. Easy to cut into any shape or size, these can be used in a diverse range of industries, particularly for automobile and truck bodies, medical tables, roofs for buildings, scaffolding, machine parts, braces, bracketing and many other applications. To put it simply, it is ideal for applications that require good strength-to-weight ratio.
Flat metal sheets are made through an industrial process to transform metal into thin flat pieces of varying thickness. Extremely thin is leaf or foil, while pieces thicker than 0.25in or 6mm are called plates.
Carefully Selected and Processed Sheets
At Hascall Steel Company, we can level up to 72 inches of width and process gauges of 0.010in to 0.500 in. Because we want to only give you the best, we carefully select and process the steel sheets for sale to your exact specifications.
We also offer different steel types:
• Hot Rolled Black (HR) – This is raw, uncoated steel. It has a rough finish and texture, and is ideal for unexposed applications.
• Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO) – A derivative of hot rolled, this steel type is also best for unexposed applications, but is ideal for paintable applications. It can be used for carts, car frames, and heavy truck parts.
• Cold Rolled (CR) – The cold rolled is easier to paint and plate, which means it is ideal for visible products. It is pliable, making it perfect for applications that require severe bends, deep draws, and stamping.
• Aluminized (ALMZ) – This steel type provides heat shielding and retention benefits. It is ideal for air conditioning, ovens, and furnaces, as well as exhaust gas systems in automobiles and motorcycles.
• Coated Steel – We offer four coating methods. These include galvanized, electro galvanized, galvanneal, and galvalume. Our coated steel type is ideal for HVAC, appliance parts, and satellite dishes.
More than that, we evaluate our inventory by width, length, and gauge, as well as physical and chemical properties before handing anything over to you.
For more information about our flat steel sheets and our flat rolled steel sheets, call Hascall Steel Company at (888) 579-5902.
“The material you sent us was the best we have ever run. We will be buying from you again”Production Supervisor at a Holland based metal stamper
“Paperwork was in order and passed our receiving process.”Quality Manager From a Grand Rapids Laser Cutting Company
“Hascall Steel's team asked me highly relevant questions to identify my true needs”Purchaser - Tennessee Stamper
“I appreciate Hascall Steel for knowing the market and planning ahead”Program Buyer - Detroit Manufacturer
“Hascall Steel's team reached out to check proactively if I needed my standard order. I appreciate them looking out for me”Shop Supervisor at a West Michigan Fabrication Company