Meet Hascall’s featured employee Jon Swint.
How long have you been an employee?
- 5 years
What is your role in the organization?
- Crane operator, banding line, and pretty much anything else needed.
What do Hascall Steel’s Core Values mean to you?
- You do whatever is necessary to help get the job done.
- Our ability to react and respond differently when needed to complete certain tasks.
- Dignity & Respect
- Be kind to everyone and treat them how you would want to be treated.
- Culture (Community and Expertise)
- It means as a group, we’re able to complete tasks at the highest level day in and day out.
What do you like to do when you aren’t at work?
- Mostly golf, I competed in the 105th Michigan Amateur and will be competing to qualify for the US Amateur in the coming weeks.
What is your favorite part of working here?
- My current shift, it’s an early start every morning but I get out at a decent time to have the whole afternoon for golf!!