We love our employees at Hascall, so we thought it would be nice to highlight some of our hard workers in Hascall’s new Employee Feature series.
Meet Nate Chapton from Grandville, MI.
How long have you been an employee?
- 14 years
What is your role in the organization?
What do Hascall Steel’s Core Values mean to you?
- Helping one another, the way we do every day.
- When a phone call comes after work hours and you take it.
- Dignity & Respect
- Treating everybody like as if they are your family.
- Culture (Community and Expertise)
- The people who we work with are very knowledgeable.
What do you like to do when you aren’t at work?
- Spend time with my family.
What is your favorite part of working here?
- The people that I work with daily.